Internship facility is available at the Academy for full time law students.
● To provide exposure to the practical problems in the field of law and related disciplines.
● To promote doctrinal research in law.
● To give the interns a platform to engage in discussions with those who administer law and dispense justice.
● The second and third year students of the three year LLB course
● The third to fifth year students of the five-year LLB course
● The students of post-graduation in law.
The minimum and maximum duration shall be fifteen days and thirty days respectively. It is provided in eight slots as shown in the table below.
||April 1st to 15th
||Dec 1st to 15th
||Jan 1st to 15th
The number of students in a slot shall be preferably twenty. If the total number of applicants exceeds twenty, the selection of the candidates will be based on their comparative merit including academic performance. The Academy reserves the right (i) to reject any application and (ii) to terminate internship in the event of indiscipline.
Procedure to apply
Download Application Form
Application in the prescribed format shall be downloaded from the website of the Academy. The application shall be submitted to the Director of the Academy at least three weeks before the date of commencement of the internship. A certificate from the college authority concerned that the applicant is a bonafide student and copies of the mark lists of the immediately preceding two semesters shall be attached to the application.
Casual wear is not permitted in the Academy campus under any circumstance.